Why you should use IE6
Here are just some of the reasons why you should use IE6 as your main (and only) browser:
- Proven technology. It’s been around since 2001.
- NO bugs.
- No unnecessary features that use up valuable screen space, such as tabs.
- Handles GIF transparency.
- First with AJAX technology (XMLHttpRequest, available since IE5).
- Renders all pages as they are supposed to look by the only standard that really matters.
- Consistent rendering of pages makes it the web designer’s best friend.
- The most aesthetically pleasing web browser logo.
- Highly secure (has received lots of security updates).
- Clear interface.
- Used by 97.34% of all internet users according to a onestat survey released July 28, 2003.